Archetypes of The Tragedy of Julius Caesar

The archetypes which are character that are similar to what happen to Julius Caesar. Similar movies in modern day that are very similar to what happen to him. Their is many archetypes about Julius Caesar that he was a hero and the bad person who killed him. which their is many movies about the fall of dictator and strong leaders.

As my archetypes I used batman which is a modern movies these days. The have a lot in common batman have money and Julius caesar have the power and land leader of rome. Also in batman he had cars gadgets which help him say people lives. which is a big connection in batman and the Tragedy of Julius Caesar.

The second archetype I used was superman to compare to Julius caesar which is another superhero. Superman came from another planet which their parents fight against some bad guy. which is the same because Julius Caesar was also fight with his enemies. Caesar fight for the full control of Rome which he won and got power of rome.

My third and final archetype is that i compared Julius caesar to the movie olympus as Fallon In the movie olympus has Fallon they wanted to kill the president of the united states and take control over the united states. same thing with Julius caesar which he took over other countries for Rome. Also trying to kill the president of the united states is just like the killing of Julius Caesar by the senate of rome. Which in the movie was tragedy because the united states got attacked. In Julius he was killed tragedy of Julius caesar.

The benefits of identifying and analyzing archetype. Which helps you compared over movies experience and history with what every article you are reading. It can help.you under stand the article better. Which it helps reading older plays, story, or articles helps compare to modern day thing that has happen.